Thursday, July 19, 2012

MARKETING STRATEGY


Marketing strategy is to create innovative ways which is beyond its traditional method. Strategy majorly consists of capturing a customer and satisfying their needs and also creating a customer and satisfies their needs. With marketing comes competition to capture potential customer. There can be various ways to deal with this question and it can be varied. Marketing creates and also satisfies needs of customers. It is essential to understand through customer’s point of view and following its strength, weakness, opportunities and threats.


In today's growing and innovative fields of marketing strategy and e-business, better research for use of information and creation of knowledge using actual and new decision tools are essential.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. best smm panel

    ReplyDelete